Tuesday, June 21, 2011

White Teeth!

To me, a glowing white smile is a must. One of the first things people notice about you is your smile. The upkeep of your teeth shows others that you are hygienic and that you care about your appearance. A few years ago, I asked my dentist how much he would charge me to whiten my teeth. He said, "Honestly," just use Crest Whitestrips. They do the exact same thing to your teeth that our procedures do, but they're much cheaper." He went on to tell me that that's what he and the other employees in the office used. Knowing that whitening treatments can cost hundreds of dollars, I was happy to take his advice! I have been using Crest Whitestrips ever since! They make so many different kinds now, it can be difficult to choose. Let me say this: They ALL work! However, I prefer the "Professional Effects - Advanced Seal" Whitestrips, because they are strong, always effective and they don't come off easily. You can even drink water while wearing them, AND you only have to wear them for five minutes. Although....I leave them on for fifteen. :)  My teeth are slightly crooked, and I've found that having super white teeth can hide crooked teeth. People simply won't notice. All they'll see is a pretty white smile!


Here's a link to coupon information. You can usually find these coupons in the newspaper for ten dollars off! Not baaaaaad. :)



                          
Some inspiration for glowing white smiles!




No comments:

Post a Comment