Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Weight Loss Competition





My dad and I are having a weight loss competition. Luckily it is by percentage and not pounds, otherwise I'd be screwed. The competition ends on February 1st, and I'm going to keep you guys updated. We started the contest the day after Christmas, and I got sick unfortunately, so I haven't been able to start running. My stupid fever keeps coming back every night! BUT I have been eating healthy, and I am proud to say I have lost ONE pound. (hey, it's better than nothing! lol)

My dad, on the other hand, has lost 2.5 pounds, so I have some serious catching up to do. I get to see the doctor today at 5:30, so hopefully he'll give me some medicine or a shot or something and I can start losing weight faster! Here is my plan:

No sodas
LOTS of fruits and vegetables
No beef
Lots of fish, and a little chicken
LOTS of water
No candy or cookies

Also...
1,000 crunches a day (not all at once, but all throughout the day)
1,000 leglifts a day (I always do these anyway while brushing my teeth) I just need to up the amount!
I will also run one mile a day, then increase as the days go on. (hopefully to 3 or 4!)
I might do a few of my workout videos, some of which have never been opened....lol


So...If any of you feel like joining me in my efforts to be fit and skinny, feel free to join and we can keep each other motivated! If anyone has any advice, I would LOVE to hear it! Thanks!!!! :)


This is a pic of me from about 6 years ago...ignore the guy in the pic. He is no longer in my life! But anyway, I actually thought I was fat. I was crazy. Now, this is the body I want again! I know it's in here....somewhere. :)




Okay guys. I'm ready to do this! I'm ready to have my ideal body again! I'm excited, and I hope you guys enjoy watching my battle against candy and soda. :)


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful, what a webpage it is! This webpage provides valuable facts to us,
    keep it up.

    My web-site :: external link

    ReplyDelete